Tuesday, May 11, 2010

wuhoooo~~~~

lastly i finish my exam...haha
wuh!!!is danm stress lo..haiz
add on i last minit study...stresssssss
next time i wouldnt do this agian!!!!promise!!!!
danm tired..today still until 11 something only wake up
before exam de few days i wake up so early
and dont have a nice sleep lo
although sleep at the bed oso thinking what is marketing....
what need to memories....business
eat...take bath...driving....
everytime my brain was juz thinking of business and marketing notes
now...now is the time to let me relax ady,haha

this is the first time i have a test at Segi College...
hmmmm...the exam hall was not really big
but the aircone was soooooooo cold
make me keep shaking only
i cant even write a words properly
i was so scare that time, cause i scare i cant finish it...
i go for toilet to cool down...
than i saw his message, he ask me how is the test...
i tell him that the aircone was so cold
after i go back to the hall
i still keep shaking
fortuanally the teacher close the aircone...
if not i think i cant finish all the questions

after exam...he call me...
he say he is outside my college
i was shock that y was he at my college
so i din believe him...haha
he call me to walk out
so i walk out to the college main gate
he is really there!!!!
he take a sweater for me
i was shock lo..y will he suddenly come and give me
haha...but anywhere thx alot^^
than v go and have lunch only go back to college

hmmmm....yesterday exam paper questions some are easy but some r difficult
i oso dono i done it correctly anot
haiz....hope i can pass la...i dont wan to re-sit..=(

next sem will be more stress
more subject for me ady...wuwuwu =(
now only got one week rest
hng...hate them set the holiday so short
hahahahaha....but this week i will go out with my primary and secondary frenz to relax
hihiz....this week must play play play only^^
sleep oso...hahahaaha

No comments:

Post a Comment