Monday, May 3, 2010

'mop' test

hahahaha....is quite fun the here the work
' mop ' test...
hmmmm......today test is quite easy actually (if got do revision) ><
hahahahaha.....

for me the questions some question was easy to me but some question was difficult
i dono how to expand the centren
for marketing i get only 17 marks, mr toh though me that is not really good
haiz....i think is bad lo

most of my classmate dono how to do it
but gt one classmate, she was so clever
she know every question and she wrote the question until so long
i think she will become a prefect accounten next time....
haha...+u+u oh ^^

next week is the real test
i think i wouldnt pass it
i thinking that should i give up studying 1st?
if i din pass this test, mayb i will change my plan
mayb i will stop for college
hmmmm...this is juz my plan
all must see my test how 1st

yesterday i got for a new job near my house
that's a dance studio....
haha...when the time i start work until finish
only keep watching they all dance only
ballet...hiphop.....new jess.....
haha.....gt many lengb zai there too....
for the ballet class so my cute children there
they are very cute when they dance
haha....is quite happy to work there
hope my mum will not stop me for working there
haha...is quite fun to work there

No comments:

Post a Comment