Thursday, May 13, 2010

have dinner with secondary frenz

juz finish dinner with mt secondary frenz...hihiz
so happy to meet them
so long din chat with them ady...
they are still the same...so funny
make me smile until my stamock so paint >.<
haha....so fullllll
juz now eat too much
wuwuwu...later i will become very fat
after dinner v go walk walk
than v go bsd yam cha with one frenz
actually he got join us for dinner de
but he suddenly sms me said he promise his mum to go home eat ady
and he today college got orientation
he was tired
ok lo...so he din come eat dinner with us
v go bsd to find him yam cha
but i at there a while only
sad...my brother lo
wan me to fetch him after tuition
if not now i still at there de =(
haha...my frenz said me y call me out than so fast go back
i oso dont wan like this de ma...so long din saw u all
wan to chat with u all oso...next time sure will call u all out again
haha...

2moro is going out with my primary frenz..
haha...will be a HAPPY DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment