Friday, May 7, 2010

happy mother's day





happy mother's day mum ^^
haha...today v celebrate early mother's day
my brother and i go buy a cake for mum and grandmum yesterday
after i fetching my brother, than v go order the cake
haha...the cake is choosen by me =P
hihiz...the cake taste special
is quite nice, my mum like it so much
she ate two piese juz now
hihiz...^^

i remember last time when i was small
i like to draw something so my mum when her birthday and mother's day
but not....haha
im so lazy

juz now i go take my salary
miss steamboat so much
hope that next time can go back and work there
working there is danm fun
altough sometime will be very buzy
but all the ppl there wouldnt simple scold ppl
they are good and the customers are good oso
haha...they always like to give tips^^
haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment