Monday, May 17, 2010

happy + sorry + tired

today i wake up in the early morning
so excited to go out with them
i go college on 10.30am
then i go fetch i frezn...when reach there ady 11 something
after register..i when for a movie with my college frenz
hmmm...the movie is quite scary lo
he will kill the ppl when they are in the mare
tonight i dono can sleep anot ><

i noe they are unhappy when i sms said that i will be late
they all said i ffk...
but they din angry me...haha
so good...^^
hmmm...today i feel one of my college frenz like beh song me like that
hmmm....i dono y
but i can feel it
hope i get the wrong feel

after movie i rush to kepong to fetch my frenz
they said very late ady...dont wan go jin he
so v wait the others to come back
than u go the curve walk walk
sad...din go dao jin he
sorry guys...

my leg was so pain now...
today i spent not much money
but so bad luck today
haiz...my car crush again
i dono need how to tell my parents now
hope they din saw it

haiz...2moro start class again
lazy leh...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment