Monday, December 20, 2010

sad day

haiz...macro exam today...
really feel very sad about section C...
i hope i can get a credit...but i think now...
i cant le...=(
suan la...
is waiting to die on wednesday...

hmmm...today my cousin is going to leave us and follow his gf go back to JB
he is going there to work...i think now he is already in the bas le...
i think he only will come back when he was free ba
suddenly feel like missing the day that we stay and play togethere...
we goes to the same kindergarden, same primary and same secondary school
we was in the same class in form 2, 4 and 5 too...
we growth up togethere...although sometimes will argue...
but he is a good cousin, he help me alot...

well, now he is going to leave us...
i wants to see him also difficult..feel want to go back to the past...
he is only the one i can chat at home...
but now if i have any problems...i dont have anyone to chat le =(
i remember last time when i was in kindergarden..
i must always stay beside him...if not i wouldnt go to kindergarden
and even will cry if im alone...
he just like my real brother...will take care of me...

my mum cried just now when he said good bye with us...
make my grandmum and I also eyes red red le...
really miss the past that we stay togethere...='(

remember to contact me when you was free...=)
take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment