Monday, December 13, 2010

The other eyes...

i hate people using the other 'eyes' to see me...although that was true
i really will very pissed off the people because of this words or this sentences...
im very sensitive on it...i hate to listen on it...
everyone of my friends also will knew it even my college's friends...
i dont think you dont know...
and im sure that i had told you before when u know where i live...

sometimes i really hate to let my friends know where i live...
after i told them...they will have the same respond that i dont like...
and the other 'eyes' appear..
but all my close friends knew it i dont like and they wouldnt say it in front of me...
thx and sorry guys...

whole day staying at college today for revision ITF and business law...
hmmm...nothing to revision le...
not i clever le, is too few of exercise for me to do...
not as much as last sem Cost Accounting & Financial Accounting..
the lecturer gave us so many exercises to do...
we can re-do and re-do until we 100% understand the questions...
but now...say ITF is enough le...
calculation part had so less of exercises...
re-do and re-do few times ady...
know how to do ady...know why???
from i start did my revision for ITF until now, juz take NPV or IRR as example
questions not even more than 10...
re-do and re-do the same questions of course know how to do la...
same question, same number, same answer...
juz like copy and paste the answer down...
no more exercise or past year questions for us to do...
nth to say...@@

All the best~

No comments:

Post a Comment