Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holidays

i'm back from Bangkok trip with my family...
have fun there...this trip is different with others trips...
my ah ma is following us also...


this is my grandmum, ah ma and my dad (from left to right)
hahah..1st time going holiday with ah ma...
grandmum and ah ma chat until cant end...
but something happen in the middle of the holiday...
sad case actually, made my parents argue...

well, dont say this le...
have fun there...i like Bangkok Pattaya...
wooo...it's nice!!!
hahaha....i wan to go there again!!!



the water there was so clean!!!
really can win Port Dickson already...
nice man!!!!

hehe...she is doing 'tatoo' at my leg...
not really expensive...my brother also have one at his hand
a dragon...next week his school reopen...
still dono can drop anot...if cant...
he sure kenal buang sekolah
haha...who can u to draw at hand...somemore wan to draw so big =P

Bangkok holiday finish le...
sad...today juz staying at home watching drama for the whole day
2moro will be better...
going out with all my frenz...
one week more...grrr....
what should i do???

No comments:

Post a Comment