Sunday, December 12, 2010

Don't expect so much

dont expect so much....juz do ur best...
two more days to go we are going to start our sem 2 exam le
business law...is easy but too many things to memories le...
i so scare that i will forget what i memories when i go into the exam hall

today i use more than one hours to memories all the defination
i had a very bad memory....that what i hate!!!
arh!!!! really study until get nervous...
help...=(
i cant study anything now...my brain was empty...argh!!!
is finding something to make me to relax
but dono what can make me to relaz
watch tv? i damn long din go on tv le
dono what movie nice to watch
haha...i think i very outdate ady...if frenz chat about movie...
i sure diam diam...hehe...

after this exam i must start back to watch some movie to relax myself le
(if i can manage my time properly)
as what you say...must relax urself, dont always juz study and make urself stress...
im trying...=) and i which i can...must know how to control my time le
im still very pround of the ppl that whose know how to manage their time very well...
haha...know myself...once watch movie, then sure will watch until no day and night
tired oso wouldnt go to bed...must watch until the end only shuang >.<
that's why i start cutting down watching tv since i was form 4
since that time the thing that can let me relax is listen to songs and piano...
mum seldom let me go out with frenz oso...not like now...
although sometimes she wouldnt let me to go out until so late, but that's better than last time le

well, wed start exam le...
hope i wouldnt forget all the things that i read when i reach the exam hall
god bless me~~~
good luck to all my coursemate~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment