Thursday, September 16, 2010

tired~

a day again cant let me sleep longer...grrr
but today is my dads' turn to wake me up
sien...but fortunally i still can sleep until 11 something
last night i slept at 3 something...
although is ady 11 something, but that time when he wake me up..
i still feel very tired =(

this few night we chat until very late only go to bed
hmmm...many things to chat...hehe
cant stop our conversation until i feel tired

hmmm...not really boring day for today
but very tired on helping my mum and grandmum
i cook chili today...wooo...AMAZING!!!
18 years....this is the first time i cook chili...hahahahah XD
quite fun making chili...
but mayb the chili too strong...make my eyes feel pain now
after finish cooking all the chili
i help my mum to clean garden...
it's hot outside...but no choice...still have to clean it...
DAMN HOT!!!!!
make me all wet...tired tired...

today is Frankie's birthday
sorry Frankie...din go to your birthday party...hehe
hope u have a nice birthday party with them



HappY biRthdAy FraNki3 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment