Friday, September 17, 2010

shopping with my mum

today i when sungai wang with my mum
actually we plan to go there on 9 something
but i wake up la, after finish my preparing is ady 11 something
when we reach there ady 12 something...the time is really hard to find a nice parking
my mum found a parking that are hard to park...but because of so difficult to find a nice parking
my mum try to park....
dono why after the few accident from my dad...i very scare that my mum will rush her car again
my parents car add on ady three times let ppl crush in this two months
but of course my dad's car more worst then my mum

Tuesday i have to go college by driving i oso abit scare
this few week always oso frenz fetch me go college
or even go out oso my frenz fetch me
had been a long time i din drive my car ady...
haha...abit scare to drive back...add on my parents car get crush
if i get crush...sure let parents scold like hell
i think Tuesday i call my frenz to fetch me to college better...hehe

have to go bed now...tired...
Good Night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment