Friday, September 24, 2010

jogging~

have been a long time i din go for exercise ady
i think half year++
this two days i go jogging...
actually is want to relax myself
now my leg feel so pain =(

juz now we go FIRM to have a walk
haha...ppl can use one hour to finish the walk
but we use three hours to finish it >.<
haha...that's because my leg was pain
so we walk slowly all the way

feel so relax when reach a place that are quite
waterfall is best the best place for me to relax when i was down
well...have to give my leg to rest...
if not i really pain until cant walk >.<

yesterday i go for a interview
stupid interviewer!!!! ask those questions that are stupid
you though i want to go there to work us manager or boss at ur company meh
i juz wan to work for part-time ok!!!
ask so many rubbish....
waste my half an hour...
last time i go account firm work, the manager also din intervier me until so long
somemore i work for full time that time...
grrr....think back also angry ah
wouldnt go the shop anymore
stupid!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment