Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the bad thing to have 'P'

hmmm...fortuanally yesterday night my grandmum din tell my parents..hehe^^
but...today is really a scary day..

yesterday i chat with u until 4 something only go to bed..
i though today i can sleep until very late
but too bad...10 something my grandmum wake me up...
grrrr...now holiday ppl wan sleep longer de leh
she call me to fetch her to meet my cousin
haiz...she oso know that my parents dont like me to fetch him
but she still call me to fetch him
what can i do???
fetch him i will kenal marah by my parents
if din fetch my grandmum will scold me
grrrr....

after bath i fetch her to meet my cousin then go back home to wash my car
damn hot...hehe...but fortunally u help me to wash
if i wash alone sure very tired...thz^^

well, tonight very dangerous...
sure kenal marah by mum

No comments:

Post a Comment