Friday, October 8, 2010

simple~

sien...now im thinking that why i do the party for u...
simple simple simple...this world make me feel im so failure...
haiz...because of him...u say u not happy...
well....i should let others to plan it...
a sad feel now...

so many ppl birthday today..
my classmate ady gt two(Wing Lok & Weng Nam)and my ex-tuition frenz


happy BirThday =)


today whole day juz stay at home
so sien...hate friday, dont have class dono what to do at home
sat and sun more worst...grrrr...
hate it!!!!
have to stay at home to do house work and fetching them go here and there
ppl can rest in this two days...but i really cant...
tired...

my grandmum call me to fetch my cousin out agian today...
hmm...so many times ady
u know what...sometimes not i dont wan to fetch u all go out
is if my parents know it, i will kenal scold by them
car is not juz add petro then cant check u use the car before
the car still gt metre to let them see...
even u give me money for petro, is really no use
my parents still will know it
well...i cant do anything in this case...
fetch i kenal scold by parents....din fetch u will give me black face
haiz...did u think for me before???

No comments:

Post a Comment