Friday, October 15, 2010

Badminton~

today i go play badminton again
damn tired..haha
but very nice..so long din sweat like today
i get all wet...hehe..XD
6 frenz going with me today
we book 2 courts..
really tired...but have fun with u guys...
let's play agian next time =)

hmmm....after badminton we go for our 'early dinner'
we go eat burger king...
erm...not really nice...
wouldnt go there anymore...
after the 'early dinner' i was very tired
sorry Wing Lok..din go for ur birthday party...
happy birthday to u again...=)

wed i had get my sem 1(long) result
haha...ABC all i have it
but too bad...only 1A...sad...
my GPA is only 2.75
looks good...but actually not...
today i go look for my courselor
she said that GPA 2.5 is only avarage
OMG!!! i feel so down when i heard it...
my sem 1(short) GPA only get 2.0
that's mean is really really really very poor...
haiz...='(
she told me that if degree want to go into a better college
like taylor, sunway...ur GPA must at least maintain 3.0 ++
can i do it??? i dont think so...
well, i will try my best...
i dont wan to stay at Segi when i study degree anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment