Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Miss u =(




i remember last time when i was young
my dad will bring Pearly to jogging with me
she was very active that time...
can run...can play with us...
but now she juz laying down there
even my dad open the door let her go out for a walk
she also dont even want to walk up...
she was very old...

Pearly....
a dog that clever and good...
a dog that active and friendly...
a dog that stay with me all the way i growth...
had juz leave me today...='(
today my dad bring her to doctor
and let her 'go' in better way..dont wan her to suffer anymore
we can feel that she was very uncomfortable
her hands and legs was pain and cant even move...

this is really a good dog...
accompany me for 10 years ++
all the way i growth she is beside me...
help us to take care my house...
thz Pearly...
u did a good job for this 10 over years...
now is the time for you to rest le...
RIP Pearly..
feel very pround have you to stay with me the way i growth...
thz agian Pearly...=')
pray for her frenz...she is really a good dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment