Monday, February 8, 2010

tired and ubhappy day

yesterday night when i reach home i was so tired
my head was so pain...
after taking my dinner and bath
i wan to go to bed...
but my father called me to c a news that about a girl
the girl get luan jian by three boys...
although this is a bad new...but...
i dont think this is the 1st news wat?!
why must called me down to read this
i'm danm tired,u know?!
still wan to scold me...swt==''

i called my mum to help me taip a letter to my boss
the letter is to tell my boss that i will stop my work on March
i'm so happy i can leave here few more week
but....my mum call me to stay there until college reopen
I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!
why must you always wan me to do the things that i don't like?????
i had already listen to u to work here until my result out
i had promise!
but now wan me to continuon
what's mean o?!
you like account not = i oso like accounct




tired and unhappy day

1 comment: