Sunday, February 7, 2010

after i get my liceses

i had pass my driving test last friday
i can get my 'P' license 2moro
haha...i'm so happy
that day when i was waiting my turn to test
my leg keep shaking and i was so scare...
many ppl in front of me calm down
but the jpj was so good...
he gave change to them...
so i think that day no ppl fail the test


today i drive my mum's car to work
wow...it was scary
so many cars...and it was in taffic jam
i hate drive when taffic jam
stop...go...stop...go...
not fun de ==''
i hate my mum site beside me when i was driving
she always call me do this do that
make me feel difficult
and she will said it suddenly to scare you
swt...i noe when i must stop the car...ok
father site beside me is more better...
i feel save although i drive fast
hihiz...^^


today morning i'm so buzy in office
everyone give work to me at the same time
do until now i feel sakit kepala d...haha


yesterday i go dinner with my friends
i feel some of them dont like me at there...
sad....
well...have a nice dinner to...
at lease i saw my friend working there...^^



happy.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment