Friday, September 16, 2011

malaysia day

another holiday again
Malaysia really boleh, have a lot of holidays in a year =.=
for me
when i was in school time of course i will a bit like holiday
but now?!
i hate it...
holiday was like wasting time
especially holidays that without going anywhere
arh!!! so boring..
i counldnt make any appointment today...
everyone telling me the same thing
'' friday? friday is public holiday''
haha...i knew it
but for me, only holiday i have a full day time for me to put appointment
and..
you guys like to tell me you are busy on work
then why not holiday i date you out for appointment?
hahah XD

i have to go for a test tomorrow
a test for HLA agent...
i have to correct 60/100 only consider as pass
can i do it? :(
i hope i can...
if i fail it, i have to waste another 80 bucks for the exam fees
and yet, i cant on code as well
plz let me pass the test..

***good luck***

No comments:

Post a Comment