Sunday, September 4, 2011

another new sem

fall into new semester again..
the fifth semester...
three more semester to go
should i be happy or sad?
haha...i might be happy for me and it might not
how will my life after diploma?
will i going oversea to continue study
or
i will work for half year or one year then only i continue my study?
hmmm...

5 subjects in this new sem
all was in theory
my mind is going to jam man!!!
reading subjects have to memories a lot of things
5 subjects theory some more..
my head sure boom >.<''

have to wake up in the early morning tomorrow to go college for register new sem subjects
after then will be rushing to jalan ipoh for appointment
a bit nervous rite now
cause tomorrow i will be going with a guy that i not really sure who is him
his name call kenny
ya..
i did heard his name before
but...
how does he look like?
i totally forget..XD
hope he is a friendly guy
dont scare me man...
i sure keep shaking when going appointment...
just keep in mind that im still new
and i dont know anything...=P

gtg to bed...
good luck for my appointment tomorrow...
hope i can success for the second cases
at least 10k plz ^.^

oh ya...
my blog conclusion...
haha...pray for my business comm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment