Tuesday, March 9, 2010

useless~~~

my mum was happy that i brough her a birthday cake yesterday
but this is all my brother's false..==
yesterday my mum din even blow and cut the cake
when reach home we decided to cut the cake on 9 something
because evreyone was full after dinner

actually my brother is having exam this week
i teach him to do maths
he was damn lazy...omg
i get so angry
i called him to go n look for the example in the books
he don't wan,i told me that he dono where is it
ok!fine!
i open it for him....but he still don't wan to see the example!
so i teach him one question
i ask him understand anot he answer 'yes'
ok....so i called him do again the next question
is all most the same actually,juz the number different
he tell me don't noe how to do =='''
what la...still wan let my parents scold me
shit!is not my false ok
i teach him many time d
but he is juz waiting my answer

everyone had no mood that time
so the cake is useless!
i oso no mood d
so i get into my room n sleep ==''
what happy birthday oso don't have d
i hope my birthday wouldnt like that
i'm 18th this year, i wan a sweet 18th birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment