Monday, March 8, 2010

happy birthday mum ^.^

hihiz...today is my mum's birthday
i had deliver a cake to her office
hihiz...she juz receive it
she love it^^
happy birthday mum

today morning when i wake up i din even say happy birthday to her
when lunch time i eat with her i oso do like forgot today is her birthday
i think that time she will said me ' no use de daughter '
hihiz...i order this cake yesterday
i walk to the shop,the sun was so hot
and had to walk fast cause must rust back to office
n....the unluncky thing is i wrote the wrong address
so......need to walk back to the shop again ==''
swt...it was so hot that time

hmmm...but is ok la
this is the 1st time i deliver a birthday cake
the cake was expensive...
i brought it from secret recepi....the cake was RM78.75
expensive rite?
i use my salary and zhu oso got pay some to but the cake for my mum
hihiz...my dad was jelous >.<

happy birthday mum

No comments:

Post a Comment