Tuesday, October 25, 2011

sienz

happy deepavali to all my indian's friends
especially Pavithra ^^

time flying damn damn fast
half more year to go everything will be change
use to this diploma life for almost two years
don't feel like changing it :(
go college and we can go out anytime we wants
time was so flexible..
after end of next year
no more diploma life for me..
and i will be turning to 20
wonder how was my life after diploma..
and how was my future life..haha

what should i do the next after my diploma?
i think i will miss all my coursemates
especially all those march intake friends...
hope we still will keep in touch after our diploma course :)

so, what can i do now was enjoy my diploma life
enjoy my flexible time
and enjoy time the with you :)

it was holiday again today
but due to my brother exam is around the corner..
we just can stay at home
feel so boring..



No comments:

Post a Comment