Saturday, August 13, 2011

disappointed ~

i shouldnt ask for my b.comm assignment marks
it's make me moody and very disappointed rite now
how m i going to concentrate on my next subject, b.math revision?
i only get 17/50
i aiming for B for this subject..but now?
everything gone because of the lowest marks of my assignment...haiz..

well, nothing i can do now
the only thing i hope was i can pass my exam..

one more week to go then i will be going for the second paper
hmmm...not much confidence on it
cause of many chapters i still haven fully understand
AND...i haven start my revision yet..haha
i already fall into holiday mood >.<

doing some insurance work currently..
keep doing cold call but luck not as good as the first time i called
first time when i call, i can get 3 appointment
but now..i haven get an appointment yet =S
hmmm...but not bad already la..
at least i get one case succes..hehe ^.^
now still thinking should i go for the test and become an agent
i cannot always go for training class
because all training class will be at night..
my parents sure bla bla bla one day
i dont know to work till half way then because of my parents bla bla bla
then i have to force to stop this job

i dont feel like want any changes for now
at least i still can make cold call and go appointment
only i didnt get any training and im not agent yet..
is better that im a agent but without going for training class...
it's weird...
well, i still thinking about the exam...
mayb will be going after my b.math paper...
i also not sure yet...hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment