Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st day test~~ 2nd sem

financial and cost...
i had juz finish the test yesterday...
stupid cost accounting...i think im going to fail it
haiz....damn sad...
i know i done many questions wrongly although all my format was correct
haiz.....
well...is ady pass, can chance anything...wait for the result ba...

financial was easy...but i cant say very easy
cause i scare when my result come out...
is now the result that i wan
mayb i done all the answer wrong???
dono...haha...juz noe how to do

actually i have to thanks one frenz...
you teach me many thing...at 1st i wan to give up my cost...
but after u teach me...i can try to do all the questions...
but sorry...i cant get good result to thanks u...

i cant get well sleep this few weeks
damn sien....haiz...
although yesterday i had ady finish my financial and cost test...
i dono why i cant even relax myself...
when i close my eyes...all cost format keep turning around me
wth!!!!!!!!!! plz go away!!!!

hmmm....i juz came back from college
this few days i keep staying at college until 9 something on go home
study at college is better than study at home
i can more concentrate studying there
dono why....haha...i juz like the enviroment there...^^

next week having test again...
sien....
good luck to all my frenz & good luck to me toooooo^^

No comments:

Post a Comment