Tuesday, June 22, 2010

unhappy result

today sem 1 result came out
yesterday i cant slepp...it was so scary lo
hmmm...i go college on 10 something
then when i reach there i become more scary
i dont dare to go take my result
haha...i wait until my frenz come then v only go in togethere
hmmm...really a very scary time for me that moment

i get it!!!
i had ady pass my test...but....
actuallu im not really happy on it
i juz get 2.0 points...
haiz...is worst!!!!!!!!!!! =(
im really sad now...

juz now i go for a movie with my classmate...
v go watch toy story 3
haha...the movie is nice
but juz that after wearing the 3D spect
i feel very faint...
so i juz keep take in and out only
actually is a waste if money
haha....i noe that ><
but....haha, nvm la
i din watch before ma...i oso dono
hehe...

hope that this sem test i can get more better
good luck to me n all my geng =)

No comments:

Post a Comment