Thursday, April 22, 2010

2nd time hag out with college frenz

movie again...haha
but we go with our monitor and one indian frenz
today movie was so scary...
im so scrare

i start shaking before the movie start
this is the first time i watch scary movie at cinema
haha...so is quite scary for me
anf...i sleep alone, danm scary

after movie im still shaking...
my bad x classmate still scare me
hahaha...make me more scare>.<

we have kfc for our lunch
they want to play basketball
so v when back to college again

although today movie is scary
but can hug out with my classmate
im very happy

but.....the sad thing is............................................
.......................................................
...................................................................
................................................
EXAM IS COMING =(

No comments:

Post a Comment